Re: elision and different non-break spaces in French (support in MS Office ?) (was Re: New version of TR29:)

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 11:33:57 EDT

TR14 does have provision for not breaking certain punctuation across spaces,
especially for French and similar languages; you should take a look at it to
see whether or not it completely covers the cases you are concerned about.
If not, you should make a proposal to change it so that the UTC can consider
it.

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
► “Eppur si muove” ◄