again cjk character look-up

From: Zhang Weiwu (weiwuzhang@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 20:34:13 EDT

This mail message is in UTF-8, as the mail header indicated.

I'm sorry to post a similar question again. Last time when I questioned about ideograph look-up someone gave me a link to something like "CJK indexer". Would this kind man give me the link again? I forgot it. Is there any website keeps old unicode mailing-list archives so that I can search?

This time I'm looking for a ideograph with 角 on the left and 羊 on the right. It is read 'xiè' in Pinyin. This character doesn't seem exist in CJK and CJK Ext A.