Re: again cjk character look-up

From: David Possin (dave_i18n@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 10:02:09 EDT

Dave
----- Original Message -----
From: "Zhang Weiwu" <weiwuzhang@hotmail.com>
To: <unicode@unicode.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 8:34 PM
Subject: again cjk character look-up

> This mail message is in UTF-8, as the mail header indicated.
>
> I'm sorry to post a similar question again. Last time when I questioned
about ideograph look-up someone gave me a link to something like "CJK
indexer". Would this kind man give me the link again? I forgot it. Is there
any website keeps old unicode mailing-list archives so that I can search?

> This time I'm looking for a ideograph with 角 on the left and 羊 on the
right. It is read 'xiè' in Pinyin. This character doesn't seem exist in CJK
and CJK Ext A.