Re: Bengali Unicode Test Page

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 01:09:02 EDT

On 08/22/2002 02:55:24 AM "James Kass" wrote:

>There's not much on the web in Unicode Bengali, so thought I'd
>pass it along to other testers. Note that the page says that a
>certain font is required, but that font isn't installed here and
>the page displays fine without it.

Are you sure it displayed correctly? I see the right characters, but they
are not rendered correctly on my system using IE 6, and the specified
font. Specifically, pre-vowels do not reorder.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>