Re: Teclado

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 19:07:56 EDT

The Portuguese ABNT keyboard has a tilde that will combine with N and n
(among other things). It is supported at least on Windows 2000, XP, and .Net
Server, and probably other legacy versions as well.

(cf: http://microsoft.com/globaldev/keyboards/keyboards.asp)

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc. -- http://www.trigeminal.com/