RE: Teclado

From: Carl W. Brown (cbrown@xnetinc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 18:37:53 EDT

Stefan,

The old DOS Brazilian keyboard was one of the best kept secrets. It would work for a lot of different languages not just Portuguese. For example he mentions using the "~" with a vowel. The Brazilian keyboard worked with "n" as well for languages like Spanish even though it is not valid for Portuguese. I wish that they provided one for Windows.

That is what Felipe appears to be describing. If you use Keyman it looks like you also need the developer product and then have to develop your own keyboard driver. A lot of work for a very simple driver.

Carl