Re: Latin vowels?

From: Mark Davis (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 10:56:46 EDT

What I am doing is making a initial categorization based upon
information I have ready to hand, then asking for other feedback. I
have found that the best way to get feedback is to do a first cut --
that way people can concentrate on the more exceptional cases.

I am, sadly, not omniscient, and do not know the usage of all of these
characters, otherwise I would not have needed to ask for feedback.

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
◄ “Eppur si muove” ►