Re: no replies

From: roslyn jose (roserachjose@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 07:35:29 EDT

    aaah finally, one reply to that question!! thankyou BOB. anyways, could anyone tell me how i can recompile php to include mbstring support. i used the ./configure enable-mbstring option,did the make install..etc etc, but i still can seem to run any of the mbstring functions in my php code, i get fatal error: call to undefined function mb_(whatever)...could anyone pls assist me here. thanks
    regards,
    roslyn
     Bob_Hallissy@sil.org wrote:
    Yes, many of us do...