Re: no replies

From: Barry Caplan (bcaplan@i18n.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 12:53:19 EDT

    Roslyn,

    I will head off trouble because for you because your message is likely to be otherwise ignored or semi-flamed.

    The best place to get information on compiling and configuring php is on a php support or developer list. There must be information on how to subscribe to such lists on the php home page, which I am guessing is php.org.

    Another great source to find answers that I use at least 10 times a day with a 90%+ success rate is to search on related keywords on google.com and groups.google.com. OTTOMH, in your case I would try searching "php enable-mbstring" inthose places and see what you find.

    This list is for questions related to Unicode. That is probably no one has replied previously. Few if any people here are php developers, and even fewer are going to be versed in the details of configuring and compiling php.

    Hope this helps!

    Barry Caplan
    www.i18n.com