Please stop feeding the troll

From: gpw@uniserve.com
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 10:26:48 EDT

    I appreciate that list likes to maintain a polite tone, but the attempts
    to discuss William's ideas just encourage him to keep spewing his
    pedantic drivel. Either because he is a troll seeking attention or
    because he is a genuine crackpot who thinks his pet ideas will find
    fertile ground.

    I'll resume biting my tongue, but rest assured my silence does not
    mean I accept anything he scribbles.

    Geoffrey