Re: InDesign

From: Adam Twardoch (list.adam@twardoch.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 12:53:30 EDT

    > I just installed inDesign 1.5 and noticed that it doesnt support Unicode
    > characters (Pasting from W2k's CharMap and using Keyman).
    >
    > Can anybody tell, please, which version of inDesign do support Unicode,
    > if any?

    Antonio,

    InDesign 1.5 does support Unicode, it just supports neither pasting Unicode
    text from the clipboard nor Keyman. There are also some problems with system
    Unicode keyboard drivers.

    Some of the issues have been resolved in InDesign 2.0, so the support for
    Unicode text input has been improved in this version.

    Adam