RE: InDesign

From: Nesbitt, Gavin (GNesbitt@gov.nu.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 13:21:06 EDT

    Just to add to the previous comment - if you import text from Word it
    handles the text without problem. We've also found that indesign 1.5 for
    Windows documents can be opened in Indesign for Mac even though I can't
    input/import those characters directly on the Mac. Something to do with how
    Indesign handles text. I should add this was done experimentally using UCAS
    Inuktitut text.

    -Gavin

    ---------
    Gavin Nesbitt