Re: Capital Letter H with line below

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 16:27:08 EDT

    At 22:54 +0330 2002-10-11, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
    >On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Michael Everson wrote:
    >
    >> Well trying to load that page totally hangs my machine....
    >
    >Then blame it first on your browser, then on your OS, and finally on
    >yourself for choosing those, or worse, not updating them regularly.

    Newest version of OS X and newest version of OmniWeb, both
    outstandingly Unicode-friendly. Trying it again just now I find that
    it took ages to load, possibly because it had to invoke the Last
    Resort Font for a number of characters. That does take a while
    sometimes.

    48B Gleann na Carraige; Cill Fhionntain; Baile Átha Cliath 13; Éire
    Telephone +353 86 807 9169 * * Fax +353 1 832 2189 (by arrangement)