RE: Hindi keyboard with the Microsoft Hindi font Mangal

From: John McConnell (johnmcco@windows.microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 13:14:30 EDT

    Both the Persian (Farsi) keyboard and the Devanagari keyboard include both ZWJ and ZWNJ. ZWJ is 1+Shift+Ctrl, while ZWNJ is 2+Shift+Ctrl. The problem appears with the reference tool. I've notified the folks who maintain that site. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

    FWIW, the same keys are supported by three Arabic, both Divehi and both Syriac, Urdu, and many of our Indic keyboards.

    John
    Global Infrastructure