Re: A .notdef glyph

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 17:57:09 EST

    On 11/07/2002 03:31:47 AM "William Overington" wrote:

    >Actually, since you mention copyright, my understanding is that, under
    >United Kingdom law, that copyright existed in the design from the moment
    >that I put it into permanent form...

    >Providing evidence to support a claim of copyright is another matter.

    Hmmm... I'm sure I saw that design in rubber stamping set we had as kids.
    Is it possible that you owe royalties to someone for use of this?

    >However, I think that the fact that my design is archived in the mailing
    >list archive of the Unicode Corporation is high quality evidence in
    relation
    >to copyright.

    Or possibly evidence of your infringement of someone else's copyright?

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485
    E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>