RE: Anyone who can write Hindi on the Unicode List?

From: Joseph Boyle (Boyle@siebel.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 02:00:53 EST

    The page already has the "corrected" appearance when I view it on IE6 / XP, but the incorrect appearance on IE5.5 / NT4. I am guessing that his Windows is not using Uniscribe for complex text rendering, either because it is an older version like NT4, or because complex script support or langauge packs using it are not checked in Regional Settings.