Re: Anyone who can write Hindi on the Unicode List?

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 00:07:42 EST

    At 08:55 PM 11/21/2002, rajesh@inflibnet.ac.in wrote:

    >It does not waste any space. but when I use the language in MS Access and MS
    >word 2000, I get like this.... रा जे श
    >It gets one space after each hindi letter.
    >
    >What could be the problem with Access and Word?

    This is a known issue in Office 2000 (except for the South Asian localised
    version which shipped later and was fixed). This problem is fixed in Office
    XP (2002).

    John Hudson

    Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
    Vancouver, BC tiro@tiro.com

    It is necessary that by all means and cunning,
    the cursed owners of books should be persuaded
    to make them available to us, either by argument
    or by force. - Michael Apostolis, 1467