Re: Everson Mono

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 13:46:18 EST

    On 02/15/2003 06:03:13 PM "Doug Ewell" wrote:

    >On a somewhat related note, here's a utility I'd like: something that
    >could look inside a TrueType or OpenType font and tell me what Unicode
    >code points it covers (i.e. has one or more glyphs for).

    Have you tried the CharacterMap program that comes with Windows 2000 and
    WinXP?

    My colleague Bob Hallissy has a *very* handy utility called ViewGlyph that
    I use all the time for such purposes; we'll probably make it available some
    day.

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485