Everson Mono

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 18:44:19 EST

    I first made Everson Mono glyphs in 8-bit font sets in 1994. I've
    always been a perfectionist, but huge fonts are just so huge...
    there's never a good time to release, so why not now? (Several people
    have written to nag me about it.

    Anyway, while there are gaps in this font, of course there are gaps
    in all the other fonts out there as well. Announcing, then, the
    biggest monowidth font I'm aware of.... Please see

    This is the OS X version. Yes, there will be a PC version. Someone is
    helping me -- but I cannot guarantee when. It could be a year from
    now! "Validating" for all the versions of Windows out there is a bit

    Hope you like it.