please review the paper for me

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 19:09:13 EST

    Folks:

    I am working on serveral project which need to validate UTF-8 text. Some
    people outside my company also ask me to update the UTF-8 validation
    code to reflect the changes introduced in Unicode 3.1 and 3.2. It will
    be nice if some of you could review this paper for me. I plan to use it
    to develop code for our internal usage as well as to update code used by
    my free service at http://people.netscape.com/ftang/utf8/isutf8.html

    I ask the question about Unicode 4.0 in my eariler mail. I hope Unicode
    4.0 does not introduce any new changes for the definitation of UTF-8.