RE: Impossible combinations?

From: o.nalesini@tiscali.it
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 05:01:46 EST

    It is also the case of the Latin transcription of Tibetan proper names,
    because people use the upper case for the first letter of the main syllable,
    but not for the prefix (if any), as for the names of the provinces of gTsang
    and dBus (read: ü).

    Oscar

    Tiscali ADSL, fino a 9 MESI GRATIS sull'offerta Tiscali ADSL Light Mega!
    Tiscali ADSL non teme confronti! Abbonati subito.
    http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml