Re: Need encoding conversion routines

From: askq1 askq1 (askq1@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 09:35:26 EST

    >From: "Pim Blokland" <pblokland@planet.nl>

    >However, you have said this is not what you want!
    >So what is it that you do want?

    I want c/c++ code that will give me UTF8 byte sequence representing a given
    code-point, UTF16 16 bits sequence reppresenting a given code-point, UTF32
    32 bits sequence representing a given code-point.

    e.g.

    UTF8_Sequence CodePointToUTF8(Unichar codePoint)
    {
        //I need this code
    }

    UTF16_Sequence CodePointToUTF16(Unichar codePoint)
    {
        //I need this code
    }

    UCS2_Sequence CodePointToUCS2(Unichar codePoint)
    {
        //I need this code
    }

    Thanks,
    ~ K.

    Cricket World Cup 2003- News, Views and Match Reports.
    http://server1.msn.co.in/msnspecials/worldcup03/