Re: Need encoding conversion routines

From: Edward H Trager (ehtrager@umich.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 11:26:06 EST

    If you need a utility to do these conversions for you right away, take a
    look at "uniconv" which is part of Gaspar Sinai's Yudit unicode editor.
    This is an Open Source program, so you can look at the code too:

    http://www.yudit.org

    For C++ and Java libraries, check out IBM's International Components for
    Unicode, which is also under an Open Source license:

    http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu/

    ICU has a lot more to offer besides just charset and encoding conversion.
    Definitely worth taking a look at!