Re: Exciting new software release!

From: William Overington (WOverington@ngo.globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 02:58:06 EST

    Doug Ewell wrote as follows.

    >I'll mail it, or maybe repost it, after I finish applying a nice, THICK
    >coating. I'm thinking about one of those expired-shareware message
    >boxes where the OK button is disabled for the first five seconds.
    >
    >But I'd like to get this third-subtag question resolved first.

    Could you possibly consider making the checking facility a checkbox option
    please, which comes up already checked, so that explicit unchecking needs to
    be done in order not to have the checking.

    I am not thinking of going against recognized standards but always having
    checking might end up causing problems as time goes on.

    William Overington