RE: Variant Glyph Display

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@exchange.microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 23:16:24 EDT

    If there *were* any documentation it would be public. <g>

    I can try to scare up the code point assignments but like most things it
    is just in the code somewhere. In the meantime, you can look around MSDN
    for the code point mappings of Big5 EUDC to PUA and check what ranges
    are used. I think Big5 has the largest EUDC so it would use the most of
    the PUA.

    Chris