RE: Variant Glyph Display

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@exchange.microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 23:09:55 EDT

    Yes, that's true as well. The implementer's world is full of all this
    nasty reality stuff. It would be great to go back to designing
    theoretical tools and theoretical Private Use Areas that didn't start
    life burdened with multiple conflicting demands placed on them...

    To Chris Fynn: Chris, have you tried using the PUA in OfficeXp, or are
    you using an older version? I think we may have made a tweak in Word2002
    that allowed you to assign any font you liked to the "Asian" EUDC ranges
    in the PUA.

    Chris