Re: Hindi text display on web page

From: Edward H Trager (ehtrager@umich.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 13:41:32 EDT

    For a *brief* introduction to Unicode resources on the "other" major
    operating system in the world today (Linux), you can try this nascent
    page:

    http://eyegene.ophthy.med.umich.edu/unicode/

    (anyone having comments or corrections on this page is encouraged to reply
    to me)

    For a more *extensive* treatment of Unicode Resources, Alan Wood's pages are a must:

    http://www.hclrss.demon.co.uk/unicode/