Re: Hindi text display on web page

From: djinn (djinn@sasktel.net)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 10:31:19 EDT

    Here are the instructions I have posted to help end users can "see" non-Latin
    characters: http://www.hotpeachpages.net/a/characters.html. ('Simple' might not
    be a word you would apply to the instructions although that was my goal.) I
    don't have time now, but depending on what others more knowledgable than I post
    for you, I might have something to add later today.

    --
    djinn fissure
    Phone/Fax: