Hangul area-a

From: Martin Heijdra (mheijdra@princeton.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 16:31:40 EDT

    I am mapping a series of archaic Hangul syllables to the Hangul Jamo. Now,

    Character 119E, Hangul Jungseong area

    can occur both to the right and to the bottom of initials, say, 1100 Hangul
    choseong kiyeok, and the original encoding distinguishes between the two.
    How can I maintain that distinction?

    Martin Heijdra
    Chinese Bibliographer
    East Asian Library and the Gest Collection
    Frist Campus Center, Room 317
    Princeton University
    33 Frist Campus Center
    Princeton, NJ 08544 USA