Re: alternative names for letterlike symbols(was..Re: Release of Unicode 4.0)

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 10:21:32 EDT

    I'll pass the "bumping up" problem on to the right person. I don't know if
    there is room yet to change the final charts, but at least it'll be on the
    books for the next time.

    Mark
    (مرقص بن داود)
    ________
    mark.davis@jtcsv.com
    IBM, MS 50-2/B11, 5600 Cottle Rd, SJ CA 95193
    (408) 256-3148
    fax: (408) 256-0799