Re: TTC fonts

From: Raymond Mercier (RaymondM@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 04:27:51 EDT

    At least this seems to settle in the negative the question as to whether
    they all have the same unicode blocks.
    On my disk the TTC's have two fonts, except for msgothic.ttc which has three.
    I just wondered if Microsoft or anyone else had followed firm guidlines, or
    just did it in a more whimsical way. It is hard to see the real point of a TTC.

    Raymond