Re: Finite state machines? UTF8: toFold(), normalisation, etc

From: Theodore H. Smith (delete@elfdata.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 10:08:39 EDT

    Hi Addison,

    Thanks a lot for the answers that may help me get a clean solution.

    I'm unfamiliar with "trie". What does it mean? If it's less complex
    than a finite state machine I'm sure that'll be a benefit for me.

    "Bits of Unicode" is in .ppt format. Is that "Power point"? I don't
    have powerpoint or an app to read .ppt.

    Thanks a lot for your kind help.

    --
         Theodore H. Smith - Macintosh Consultant / Contractor.
         My website: <www.elfdata.com/>