Re: Press Release: Afghan language

From: N. R. Liwal (liwal@liwal.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 02:13:40 EDT

    Dear Mr. Roozbeh;

    That is the main problem of Afghans with our neighbors
    as soon we open our mouth for dialog, they are talking of
    WAR. I hope you change your attitude, now in Afghanistan
    we need Business Partners, not support for arrogant Warlords.

    I will not respond you further on this technical list and I apology
    by wasting others time, if you want to discuses further Joint
    http://ww.liwal.com Computing in Afghanistan, Justify what you
    are doing.

    N.R.Liwal