RE: Unicode-compliant email manager on XP system

From: Karljürgen Feuerherm (cuneiform@rogers.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 11:35:38 EDT

    Thanks. So so far, one vote for Outlook Express. The reason I haven't
    gone to this right off the bat is that since it is an MS product (with
    some dubious and unknown relationship to Outlook) then if there is some
    corruption in my system I wonder whether it might affect O.E. similarly.
    (If there is some corruption which uninstall/instal doesn't fix, a wipe
    and reload of the system may, but I'm reluctant to go to such lengths
    just now...)

    On another point: I did check, and Outlook's 'Save As' does allow one to
    save as text. (I just tried it and it works.) Not that that is any
    consolation to me....

    Karljürgen G. Feuerherm