Re: [OT] No more IE for Mac

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 17:44:47 EDT

    From: "Michael (michka) Kaplan" <michka@trigeminal.com>
    > From: "Philippe Verdy" <verdy_p@wanadoo.fr>
    > This is an equal opportunity forum intended for discussion of issues
    > relative to Unicode, an industrial consortium that includes (among many
    > others) the companies you are talking about. Excessive anti-ANYONE talk is
    > really not productive.

    Do you really think that my message was anti-someone?
    Also, you can't say it was spam (not bulk, not unsollicitated).

    May be an opinion, but newsgroups and lists are full of opinions
    (even you have said many out-of-topic things here and also
    opinions, and even jokes).

    By saying that Microsoft could do something better and saying that
    competition was good to avoid someone defines a standard alone,
    I don't think I'm criticizing Microsoft but encouraging Apple to provide
    an equal quality. Also I did not insult anyone.

    Please revize your response. My message was marked [OT] like the
    first message to which I replied.