Re: [OT] No more IE for Mac

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 16:43:54 EDT

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Philippe Verdy" <verdy_p@wanadoo.fr>

    <snip Philippe's message>

    This is an equal opportunity forum intended for discussion of issues
    relative to Unicode, an industrial consortium that includes (among many
    others) the companies you are talking about. Excessive anti-ANYONE talk is
    really not productive.

    I am very close to just filtering out your mails completely as spam
    (something many others now do), but I'd like to avoid that type of extreme
    action if possible.

    Please?

    MichKa
    (stranded 589 miles from Seattle)