Re: Problem with Arial Unicode MS font for BOLD/ITALICS in PDF

From: Stefan Persson (alsjebegrijptwatikbedoel@yahoo.se)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 12:32:30 EDT

    Jain, Pankaj (MED, TCS) wrote:

    > I am generating the PDF using XSLFO/FOP and Arial Unicode MS font
    for Global languages.And during Implementation I found that Bold/Italics
    character are not appearing in bold/Italic in PDF which was coming
    properly perfect with other font like courier. Please let me know if
    there is any Issue with Arial Unicode Font for Bold/Italic or I need to
    make some other configuration to fix it.

    Arial Unicode MS only supports oblique, not italics, right?

    Stefan