Problem with Arial Unicode MS font for BOLD/ITALICS in PDF

From: Jain, Pankaj (MED, TCS) (Pankaj.Jain@med.ge.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 11:28:31 EDT

    Hi All,
        I am generating the PDF using XSLFO/FOP and Arial Unicode MS font
    for Global languages.And during Implementation I found that Bold/Italics
    character are not appearing in bold/Italic in PDF which was coming
    properly perfect with other font like courier. Please let me know if
    there is any Issue with Arial Unicode Font for Bold/Italic or I need to
    make some other configuration to fix it.
    The font configuration setup is:

    embed-file="c:\WINNT\fonts\ARIALUNI.ttf" kerning="yes">

    Thanks
    Pankaj