Re: Revised N2586R

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 02:52:16 EDT

    (reminded of a South Park Episode... the spelling bee in "Hooked on Monkey
    Phonics")

    excerpt:
    -----------------------------
    MAYOR: Here we go - "kroxldyphivc".
    KYLE: What?!?
    MAYOR: "kroxldyphivc".
    KYLE: Definition?
    MAYOR: Something which has a kroxldyph-like quality.
    KYLE: Uh, could you use it in a sentence?
    MAYOR: Certainly -- " 'Kroxldyphivc' is a hard word to spell."

    Of course, with a definition and usage example like that, its no wonder Kyle
    messed up the word and lost the spelling bee. :-)

    MichKa