Re: Major Defect in Combining Classes of Tibetan Vowels

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 14:49:20 EDT

    Let me remind you: Talk on this list doesn't mean that the issue is
    automatically brought up for UTC deliberation. If no documents are formally
    submitted, nothing will happen.

    After all the discussion of Tibetan, if anyone has a serious concrete
    proposal for a specific change to the Unicode Standard, please write it up
    in detail and submit it.

    If you develop such a document you can comment via our "reporting" page here:

    http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

    If the document is more than plain-text, you can arrange to send it by
    talking with me off-list, and I will see that it is properly registered for
    UTC discussion.

            Rick