Re: Yerushala(y)im - or Biblical Hebrew

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 10:42:29 EDT

    Peter,
    > Effectively we'd be looking at some amendment to the normalization
    > algorithms to insert CGJ in certain enumerated contexts.

    The standard normalization forms (NFC, NFD, NFKC, NFKD) will certainly
    not change in this regard.

    On the other hand, it would be possible to add additional
    distinguished foldings to <http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr30/> to
    perform specialized transformations.

    (this was amended significantly in the last UTC; a new version should
    be coming out in the future)

    Mark
    http://www.macchiato.com
    ► “Eppur si muove” ◄