RE: Hebrew Vav Holam

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 02:41:11 EDT

    It isn't so simple, because the statement that they have different
    typography isn't true, in the sense that it isn't the whole truth. In common
    use they have the same typography, in rare use they have different
    typography, and most users do not know about the difference.

    Whatever solution is agreed upon, it must satisfy the needs of both classes
    of users, for input, rendering and for searching.

    Jony