Re: Questions on ZWNBS - for line initial holam plus alef

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 08:18:15 EDT

    On Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:53 AM, Kent Karlsson <kentk@cs.chalmers.se> wrote:

    > <<Philippe-"spam" deleted...>>
    > ----
    > Spams de Philippe Verdy non tolérés: tout message non sollicité sera
    > rapporté à son fournisseur de services Internet.

    There was no spam in the message you deleted. This was a single post to the list, no cross-posting, no advertizing, no product sold, no money claimed, no required action, no identity forged, and no deceptive subject line, the message was on topic...

    Reread the definition of spam: "bulk + unsollicitated". May be you don't like my message, but reporting it to my ISP will not be successful for you, and in fact you risk more by doing so because my ISP could complain to yours.

    If you think you don't like my message which was on topic, don't reply to it, delete it, ignore it, but don't do such false claim...

    Thanks.