Convert UTF code update

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 16:15:41 EDT

    Following on a recent bug report, and to fix problems with the last public
    release, I have recently updated the "Convert UTF" sample code on the
    Unicode web site. You can find the latest "alpha" code here:

        http://www.unicode.org/Public/ALPHA/CVTUTF-1-1/

    There are some changes in "ConvertUTF.c" to better catch illegal
    sequences, and a one-line change in "harness.c" to fix a buffer problem
    what was independently reported by a few people.

    If you're a developer and you have a chance to look at this code and try
    the harness, I would appreciate any error reports.

    At some point soon, the public release of the code will be updated here:
            http://www.unicode.org/Public/PROGRAMS/CVTUTF/

    Thanks,
            Rick