Public Review Issues, reminder

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 18:00:47 EDT

    Hello all...

    We are approaching the feedback deadline for some of the open "Public
    Review Issues". If you have any interest in sending comments for UTC
    consideration, please see the Public Review page:

            http://www.unicode.org/review/

    for a list of the open issues, and instructions on submitting feedback. I
    will collect and forward all comments received by the start of day, August
    19 for open issues that close on or before August 18.

    Regards,

            Rick