Re: [Way OT] Beer measurements (was: Re: Handwritten EURO sign)

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 13:55:44 EDT

    There are three: Metric, regular Imperial with 1/32", 1/8" etc. and decimal
    Imperial with 0.1".

    > --
    > John Cowan jcowan@reutershealth.com www.reutershealth.com
    www.ccil.org/~cowan "The exception proves the rule." Dimbulbs think: "Your
    counterexample proves my theory." Latin students think "'Probat' means
    'tests': the exception puts the rule to the proof." But legal historians
    know it means "Evidence for an exception is evidence of the existence of a
    rule in cases not excepted from."