Re: Please reduce chatty posts to Unicode list

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 11:15:15 EDT

    Agreed. Maybe we could have an offtopic@unicode.org just so that people can
    shift there conversations over there when they depart from discussions of
    Unicode. Then people can discuss conventions for the price of a metric pint of
    beer with hexidecimal euro number formats to their heart's content, and leave
    the rest of us in blissful ignorance.

    Mark
    http://www.macchiato.com
    ► “Eppur si muove” ◄