Prophesising (was Proposed Draft...)

From: Jill.Ramonsky@Aculab.com
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 10:46:21 EDT

    Very true, but I was thinking more of things like uppercasing and
    lowercasing algorithms, regular expressions and the like. Font drawing is a
    bit out of my league ... not really my area of expertise.

    Anyway, prophesising the future is a somewhere between a fun game, an
    implementation exercise, and a thought experiment. It's precisely BECAUSE we
    can see where a particular direction might lead that we can choose to avoid
    going there.

    Thanks for pointing that out.

    Jill