Cyrillic character mapping tables, HP MSL to Unicode

From: Neil J Geddes (neil.geddes@g-futures.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 08:23:22 EDT

    Hello,

    I'm looking for symbol set and character metric information for the two
    Hewlett-Packard symbol sets "3R" (PC Cyrillic) and "9R" (Windows 3.1
    Latin/Cyrillic). Specifically I'm after:-

    1) .TFM files for Univers, CG Times, Courier and other common typefaces
    that use Cyrllic.

    2) A cross mapping table for HP MSL (Master Symbol List) to Unicode.

    Thanks for any help you can offer. It's appreciated!

    Best regards,

    Neil Geddes
    neil.geddes@g-futures.com