From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 07:38:26 EDT

  • Next message: Neil J Geddes: "Cyrillic character mapping tables, HP MSL to Unicode"

    It seems that the IT world has a new acronym: "QBCS". I understand that it
    stands for "quadra-byte character set", and I heard it used to refer to GB

    My question is: it just a fancy sinomym for GB 13030 or can it also refer to
    Unicode or other encodings?

    Thanks in advance.

    _ Marco

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Thu Aug 28 2003 - 08:32:48 EDT